Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Luckiest guy EVER!!!

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

MapleDots

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
13,188

This is the luckiest guy EVER!!!
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Holy f*cking shit
 
0
•••
Question I have is who is the moron who decided to build that fence?

Why is there not a solid bar at the top?

Second question...

After the city saw the video have they made any changes to the fence?
 
0
•••
I think the fence is poorly constructed. But I think the same of the guys brain.
 
0
•••
Not that bright :)
 
0
•••
OMG
 
0
•••
fences don't kill people.... stupid people who try to jump open spiked fences do, lol
 
0
•••
Lucky, without a doubt haha
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back