Domain Empire

information lucidsparks.com SOLD

NameSilo
Watch

Alop

Restricted (15-30%)
Impact
So supposedly my lucidsparks sold for 400 on afternic I'm to receive money 8-10 days or whatever ...I did list the sale price for a quick sale but it did take about a month or two however

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just send an email to Afternic and ask them :xf.wink:

•••
lol ask them what ? I got the email from them letting me know it will be about 8-10 days for the payment :/

•••
lol ask them what ? I got the email from them letting me know it will be about 8-10 days for the payment :/

So what is your question then, you have to wait the 8-10 days if thats what theyve said? Thats a pretty standard length of time to wait :xf.wink:

You said it took a "month or two", a month or to to sell after listing?? a month or 2 to get paid? If it was a month or two to get paid, then you ask them why it took that long if they stated it would 8-10 days?

•••
So what is your question then, you have to wait the 8-10 days if thats what theyve said? Thats a pretty standard length of time to wait :xf.wink:

You said it took a "month or two", a month or to to sell after listing?? a month or 2 to get paid? If it was a month or two to get paid, then you ask them why it took that long if they stated it would 8-10 days?

lol I wasn't really asking I was hoping the transaction is legit and it will come through I was just trying to inform the community "lucid" might not be such a bad keyword

•••
& the price has been adjusted for the last 2 months. The domain sold earlier today supposedly so I wanted to brag a bit ..It is my first domain sale afterall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)))))

Last edited:
•••
lol I wasn't really asking I was hoping the transaction is legit and it will come through I was just trying to inform the community "lucid" might not be such a bad keyword

ok, no problem, unfortuantely nobody can tell you if the sale is legit, just wait for the money and you will know, you get dodgy non-payng buyers on every platform.

If you need some bragging, put it in the domain sales thread (once the sale is complete obviously) :xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
ok, no problem, unfortuantely nobody can tell you if the sale is legit, just wait for the money and you will know, you get dodgy non-payng buyers on every platform.

If you need some bragging, put it in the domain sales thread (once the sale is complete obviously) :xf.smile:
lol yeah the mods moved it for me ..Thanks <3

•••
I too have sold a Lucid + Keyword .com domain yesterday for 600$ on payment plan. Lucid means bright and is being used by Tesla competitor LucidMotors.com, who have been in the news after the launch of their new car, Lucid Air.

Last edited:
•••
I too have sold a Lucid + Keyword .com domain yesterday for 600$ on payment plan. Lucid means bright and is being used by Tesla competitor LucidMotors.com, who have been in the news after the launch of their new car, Lucid Air.
Congrats on the sale !

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back