Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.com ltube.com (LTUBE.COM)

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkDom

Established Member
Impact
2
Looking to sell ltube.com (LTUBE.COM). Registered at GoDaddy.com - quick and easy push to your account.

5 character dot com.
6+ years old

ICANN Registrar: GODADDY.COM, LLC
Created:2006-04-15
Expires: 2013-04-15
Updated:2012-03-08
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
any traffic?
 
0
•••
any traffic?

It is parked at Sedo so these are their numbers:

Last 31 days
unique 767 clicks 93

November 2012
unique 644 clicks 90

October 2012
unique 422 clicks 37

September 2012
unique 378 clicks 30

August 2012
unique 356 clicks 33
 
0
•••
any revenue from the clicks?
 
0
•••
0
•••
........
 
0
•••
..........
 
0
•••
Boxing Day bump. Hope you're having a good holiday!
 
0
•••
Bump to the top.
 
0
•••
$30
 
0
•••
0
•••
do you have a BIN in mind?
 
0
•••
Not really. I've been offered over $4k before but did not want to sell it back then. If I can get close to that I'd be happy but I'm also looking to get this moved ASAP so I am considering all offers.
do you have a BIN in mind?
 
0
•••
Back to the top.
 
0
•••
Anyone looking to make a video site?
 
0
•••
Back to the top!
 
0
•••
Sold!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back