Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain LowCost

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

pracus

Established Member
Impact
0
LowCost.LC

LC is a well known abbreviation of "low cost" phrase. Your thoughts? :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
$0 resell
 
0
•••
Wow! That was painful. Why?
 
0
•••
I have been buying and selling domains for years and never heard of .LC

I think that is the problem. I guarantee you can find much more premium words in an obscure extension like that.

Brad
 
0
•••
Sorry but this is the first time I can say less than reg fee and really mean it. The reg fee i believe is $299 for 2 years. the name would never be worth that . dont waste money on these obscure extensions unless an exteme premium name. ( buy the way its an extension of Saint Lucia) .
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The main reason was that .LC is an abbreviation of Low Cost. Try to look further :)
 
0
•••
Good Luck with it.

Brad

pracus said:
The main reason was that .LC is an abbreviation of Low Cost. Try to look further :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back