domain Lov.re

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalvannomad

Established Member
Impact
Registered this domain last year, nice short 3 letter domain for a dating website or app.

Not a popular extension, but still I'm curious if it's worth anything. Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What's your asking price? I think it's 5000! It has some strong alternatives like love.ly but .re has great meaning "real estate".

Last edited:
•••
The idea behind the .re extension is the pronunciation of the complete domain: Lov.re as in "Lover" - in my idea great for a dating website.

You mean 5000 USD? That's a great amount, I would be happy with a 1000 USD. Any idea how to market it to get this 1k for it?

Thank you for your appraisal. Anyone else has any idea?

Last edited:
•••
well 5000 is the max with a lot of luck going on. check out namebio.com, and filter .re extension, you will see a few sales for this .re. I doubt anyone else is going to think of this and try register. You need to contact ppl with your idea to develop it, or put a simple pre-made dating site on it and try selling it that way. It is a domain you need to actively try selling.

It could also just be a personal blog of someone that likes writing about love. Seek out ppl like that with existing sites on bad domains.

Same with a real estate 'lover' blogger, look for these kind of sites and pitch it to them.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back