Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Loudcash

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

grungemusic

Established Member
Impact
1
Anyone use this affiliate prog? I have a question

What EXACTLY does it install?? Is it spyware shit??

It pays out very nicely and with my site averaging 8k uniques a day I could probably make a bit from it, but want to know exactly what it installs

Thnx
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I had it one of my sites before, I guess it installed spyware on someone elses computer, so removed it.
 
0
•••
It doesn't install any spyware at all! I use it, it installs ISTbar, a form of adware.
 
0
•••
it installs a activeX component. I signed up mainly to see what it does. and it looks like some sort of spyware/adware . I decided against using it on any of my sites
 
0
•••
Adware is just as bad, ok thanks, I'll defo give it a miss.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back