NameSilo

available Lots of expired PR domains up for grabs now!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

23rd July: I have published a list today. More names will be added as I find them.

Enjoy the list! Click the link in my signature to view. Please post any names that you register in this thread so I can update the list. This saves others time checking names that are already taken.

Enjoy,
Matt.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I came back for seconds :) but I probably can't rep you again.

These sites are bringing back memories of my real estate days when I finally learned to go for the deal first and worry about the property second. If it's a killer deal you should be able to figure out how to profit from it. Retail house buyers shop for a house they like and then try to negotiate. That mostly doesn't work. Pros shop for a deal, knowing they can always make something work if they get it cheap enough.

I normally come up with ideas for sites and look for a good domain. It's going to be interesting to reverse that and try to figure out how to best use the remains from a restaurant in Singapore. :)

•••
mhdoc said:
I came back for seconds :) but I probably can't rep you again.

These sites are bringing back memories of my real estate days when I finally learned to go for the deal first and worry about the property second. If it's a killer deal you should be able to figure out how to profit from it. Retail house buyers shop for a house they like and then try to negotiate. That mostly doesn't work. Pros shop for a deal, knowing they can always make something work if they get it cheap enough.

I normally come up with ideas for sites and look for a good domain. It's going to be interesting to reverse that and try to figure out how to best use the remains from a restaurant in Singapore. :)
There's plenty more available to register right now B-)

A valid PR4 domain was published a short while ago. At the time of publishing, it was freely available to register at Moniker. DO NOT make the mistake of typing these names in to check for availability - for some reason this causes some to revert to the organization that just dropped them. PM me if you want to learn more.

Please post any names in thread or contact me so I can keep the list updated. More names will be added to today's list shortly.

Go grab :p
Matt.

•••
WORDSWORTH said:
Please post any names in thread or contact me so I can keep the list updated.

I don't suppose I am the only one on this forum with an addiction.

crossanddragon.com will go nicely with mysticcreatures.info and maybe even network with dragon-pictures.org

digitalsignadvertising.com seemed like a great place for my electrical engineer son, who has worked on the internals of digital signs, to start building a vendor independent resource.

•••
mhdoc said:
I don't suppose I am the only one on this forum with an addiction.
You are in very good company here. Welcome to domainers anonymous (damn, that one is taken) :laugh:

Just added a couple of valid PR1 cheap to register .info domains. One is a good name that's taken in many other extensions.

Matt.

•••
WORDSWORTH said:
You are in very good company here. Welcome to domainers anonymous (damn, that one is taken) :laugh:

Just added a couple of valid PR1 cheap to register .info domains. One is a good name that's taken in many other extensions.

Matt.
crazyideas.info will fit in well around here.

•••
mhdoc said:
crazyideas.info will fit in well around here.
:hehe:

2nd July: today's list is now finished. Another PR4 domain was available at time of publishing together with some PR3 and PR2 names.

Click my siggy for a free peek :)

Matt.

•••
Hi,

5th July: lots more names up for grabs today. Many are currently PR3. Click my signature to view for free.

Matt :)

Last edited:
•••
Hi,

Today's list is complete. These PR3 and PR2 domains were freely available to register at time of publishing.

Click my signature to view, or visit: mywordismybond.com or mwimb.com

Many thanks,
Matt.

•••
Hi,

Today's list is complete. Click my signature to view.

Many thanks,
Matt :music:

•••
I am tasting residencelapinede.com :)

•••
•••
hi guys

im using snapnames.com and in an auction right now for a sweet 4 letter domain that i am HI bid on...

BUT, when i look up the WHOIS through godaddy, it tells me that the record expires on 1/31/2008 !!

so how is it that i am bidding in a current live auction on a name that isnt even expired???

any help would be appreciated
thanks

•••
It was funny to see NMgreens.org show up on the list since I live in New Mexico (a state in the USA). They got popular about the time this site was active and got a large enough share of the vote (5% ?) they had to be treated like a "real" party. Haven't heard much about them lately.

A little to close to home for me to register though.

•••
In 4 hours I am going to be the proud... NON OWNER of a saweet LLLL.com domain through snapnames. lol. looks like the owners renewed the domain yesterday, but my question is WHY doesn't snapnames just cancel the auction when this happens?

does anyone have experience with this?

thanks in advance

•••
sdsinc said:
I am tasting residencelapinede.com :)
Thanks again for the NP$. Your donation is greatly appreciated :tu:

Thanks also to all other contributors. I will update the list.

Regarding SnapNames: you will find that most expired domains that are sent to auction at Snap, tdnam etc are automatically renewed for another year prior to the auction starting.

8th July: many more names were published recently. Click my siggy to view :)

Many thanks,
Matt.

•••
Hi,

9th July: lots more available domains published. There's a domain in the list with backlinks from 47 unique domains.

Click my signature to view :)

Many thanks,
Matt.

•••
always great domains wordsworth! thanks

•••
Thanks alot, i got lupusalert ^^

•••
Nice to see you back.

Took 300millionusa.org

•••
Hi,

Thanks everyone for your feedback and for posting your grabs :)

I no longer have the time to produce daily lists. Additionally, the names are becoming very difficult to find without the aid of scripts. I will still produce occasional lists which will hopefully contain some high PR names.

Many thanks to everyone that has contributed to my thread in the months it has been going.

Matt.

•••
Hi Matt

I took pachamamaproject.org and as I can see aricadaily.com is already taken.

Hope see you soon.
Rep added.

•••
rok1978 said:
Hi Matt

I took pachamamaproject.org and as I can see aricadaily.com is already taken.

Hope see you soon.
Rep added.
Thanks for the rep :)

23rd July: I have published a list. I will add more names as I find them. Take a look by clicking my signature. All domains have verified, valid PR but please do your due diligence too :)

Matt.

•••
I took
gmbootcamp.com
BDSteam.com

Thanks

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back