Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Lose.kg

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toni

VIP Member
Impact
158
I registered Lose.kg about 1 month ago...

What are your thoughts on the value of the domain alone?

IMO a super catchy domain for an oversaturated niche (try to reg something decent in the weight loss niche).

I am going to develop it within the next few months, of course a weight loss project :)

Thank you!

:guilty:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Obviously a good LLLL dictionary domain however .kg? What nation is .kg? Not searchable in national directories.. Not a well known TLD.

Qerky, but thats about it me thinks.
 
0
•••
Obviously a good LLLL dictionary domain however .kg? What nation is .kg? Not searchable in national directories.. Not a well known TLD.

Qerky, but thats about it me thinks.

.kg is the extension of Kyrgyzstan :)

It is a very good domain hack, one of the better ones I have seen.

Having said that it is going to be far better developed by yourself as a weight loss site/blog, I just don't think there are enough searches for it to really prove it could be worthwhile to someone.

Maybe low $xxx?
 
0
•••
Nice domain hack. kg is short for kilogram which is the weight scale used in many countries.

However I doubt resellers will be interested in this one so $xx range to resellers. If you have have the resources develop. For example, articles about weight loss, calculates etc.
 
0
•••
Thanks for you comments guys...

I was wondering one thing when developing the site, should I play more on the kg means kilogram hack in my logo for example or is it widely enough understood in countries like the US?

I am a bit worried that many visitors will never realize the beauty of this domain hack and just wonder WTF kg stands for...

Thank you :)
 
0
•••
Hi Toni, Lose.Kg is a great hack. "Kg" is commonly understood as Kilogram and it would be nice to see it grow as a full site. Good Luck.
 
0
•••
Thanks for your views :)
 
0
•••
Great name, Toni! Mid to high $xxx IMHO :)
 
0
•••
Nice one, Toni.

Obesity is one of the major health issues. Lose & Kg, great combination!

Mid $xxx to a reseller, and low $xxxx to an end user.

All the best! :)
 
0
•••
i think you can retire hó.tel ...... you have now found an admiral hack
 
0
•••
Even us Americans get the kg reference. It's a great hack!
 
0
•••
Thanks Guys :)

I will work on development ASAP, I have a nice idea in mind
 
0
•••
Great! Keep us updated when you have something ready to show.
 
0
•••
Great hack, took a moment for the penny to drop when I saw it, but once pointed out it works well. Memorable too.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back