Dynadot

negotiable LosAngelesBroker(.)com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale is LosAngelesBroker(.)com.

Los Angeles is the second-largest city in the USA with around 4 million residents and a housing market that is booming.

This geo-domain including the term "broker" can be used across many industries: real estate, mortgages, insurance, business, cars, rentals, stocks and more.

There was a discussion some time ago on DomainSherpa about "broker" domain names. Here's what Andrew Rosener had to say about a similar name:

I made a note here for DallasBroker also. I am pretty much saying that exact same thing that Ammar was. Literally what I wrote was five to ten grand quick cash. DallasBroker is like you are going to make ten to 20 phone calls or emails and somebody in Dallas is going to give you five to ten grand for that easy.

Michael: Yeah, so then what would be the price that you would pay if you could only get 10K out of it?

Andrew: Just because we are probably looking for a little bit higher return in most cases than what most people would probably require, just because we are buying so many names, I probably would not want to go more than a thousand bucks. Maybe 12 hundred or 15 hundred. So, if I were in a different position, where I wanted to make 15 hundred or 25 hundred or five grand right now, like I had a couple grand to spend, and I had the time to invest into it, I would pay two, three, maybe even four grand to buy DallasBroker.com and I would put in the time. I would spend one whole day marketing the shit out of that name to every broker in Dallas, whatever type of broker they might be, and you will find somebody that will give you between five and ten thousand dollars for that name.

It is a money thing. Just like if it was ChicagoBroker.com. HoustonBroker.com. MiamiBroker.com. LosAngelesBroker.com. Those are money names. You are going to find somebody in that market that is going to pay you some money. So, if you put in the work, you are going to make some money.

(quote courtesy of DomainSherpa)

Please make your best offer via PM. The domain is hosted at Uniregistry and expires March 2020

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back