Domain Empire

discuss Looks like Trump will win

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Based on the way things are going Trump will be the next president.
What do you think?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I only had eyes for Bernie...

•••
Finally trump win election 2016

•••
All trump domains would be recalled....Domain holders should prepare for lawsuits...

•••
Going to be an economic and geopolitical disaster. Global instability and conflict is bad for businesses and financial markets. As the world enters a stage of unprecedented political risk and instability, it's likely going to have a negative impact on aftermarket domain sales for years to come.

•••
Congrats Americans.... MrDJTrump.com

•••
•••
I don't understand how come, so many Americans has voted for a person who has so much hate inside, who ripped many people off, had quiet few bankruptcies, law suits agains him and has not a clue about politic? Were Americans screaming for change so bad?

•••
Just get over it all you losers - there's a new Sheriff in town!
get

•••
I don't understand how come, so many Americans has voted for a person who has so much hate inside, who ripped many people off, had quiet few bankruptcies, law suits agains him and has not a clue about politic? Were Americans screaming for change so bad?

Half the votes were by die hard Trump fans, the other half were by people like myself choosing reluctantly to vote for him. I saw a stat that said he got 80 percent of the Evangelical vote(about 15 million votes), All the evangelicals I know voted for him because of his supreme court nominees, and stance against abortion, we do a million a year for mostly convenience sake, and not to save the life of the mother or rape and incest.
They can be done legally in many states up to 6 months, when babies have lived being born before that.
Hopefully he tames the rhetoric down,and gets down to business with the house and senate on immigration reform, and our massive debt, fixing healthcare etc.
Joe T

•••
Half the votes were by die hard Trump fans, the other half were by people like myself choosing reluctantly to vote for him. I saw a stat that said he got 80 percent of the Evangelical vote(about 15 million votes), All the evangelicals I know voted for him because of his supreme court nominees, and stance against abortion, we do a million a year for mostly convenience sake, and not to save the life of the mother or rape and incest.
They can be done legally in many states up to 6 months, when babies have lived being born before that.
Hopefully he tames the rhetoric down,and gets down to business with the house and senate on immigration reform, and our massive debt, fixing healthcare etc.
Joe T
I'm convinced he will surprise most people in 3-4 years time, just like he surprised the MSM by winning the Republican nomination, and again surprised everyone especially the MSM by beating Hillary.
rtx1rdsx.jpg

He's even surprising the markets, which have been going up after his win.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I only had eyes for Bernie...
As did many others.

I really wonder how the race would've gone if the DNC wasn't as corrupt as it is.

Also, I'd like to see how many votes Bernie had. You know, there is an option to write in. I know of a few that chose to invoke this option and write Bernie Sanders in. As if that few of votes would matter, it'd be funny to see Bernie Sanders above 3rd party candidates after everything is tallied up. But, I don't think Bernie supporters are that intelligent, and, they probably just didn't vote, or voted for Hillary.

•••
•••
That was a few months ago. Trump and that big bird have become good friends since then.
I like that gif/video.

It speaks to me: "Freedom fights back."

Let's Make America Great Again this January.

•••
Bernie should of been the Democratic nominee...honestly he would of beaten trump imo. Bernie was absolutely denied by the dnc which hill dog had in her pocket...

•••
there is no God
never was
Sounds like a broken record, broken record, broken record, broken record, broken record, broken record, broken record, broken record,
images

•••
Bernie should of been the Democratic nominee...honestly he would of beaten trump imo. Bernie was absolutely denied by the dnc which hill dog had in her pocket...
I thought, during the primaries, it'd be Bernie over Trump and Trump over Hillary.

In the days leading up to election, I was uneasy with that view. I didn't think that Trump had a chance because the people just ate the emails up. It was crazy how the truth could be right in front of someone and them have so much tunnel vision to not see it. Edit: The popular vote shows that too.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Edit ..yes let's make America great again

Last edited:
•••
Hmm..That sounds sinister to me
How?
The Founding Fathers made an appropriate choice when they selected the bald eagle as the emblem of the nation. The fierce beauty and proud independence of this great bird aptly symbolizes the strength and freedomof America.
The strength of Americans bit back and demanded their freedom this election; we're tired of the establishment and big government.

That's why that video speaks to me.

•••
...Even though it was filmed without that intention.

Inb4 we won the popular vote
Inb4 the representation of rural America's beliefs don't matter to me

•••
How?
The Founding Fathers made an appropriate choice when they selected the bald eagle as the emblem of the nation. The fierce beauty and proud independence of this great bird aptly symbolizes the strength and freedomof America.
The strength of Americans bit back and demanded their freedom this election; we're tired of the establishment and big government.

That's why that video speaks to me.
Oh..Sorry.. There is so much bias on social media against Trump. When you said freedom fights back it sounded like the Eagle was fighting against Trump. The Eagle actually looks like it was aggressive at the moment with Trump in the photo.And many used it as a negative against hin.
No worries...

Last edited:
•••
The man is a prick and a complete douche bag but nevertheless he is president elect.
Unless he gets assassinated by one of the many lining up to get their slice of fame the world and the USA are stuck with him for at least the next 4 years.

I sincerely hope he was only doing what he did was to threaten the establishment, no doubt he was as surprised as the rest of the world that he won.

He has nothing to lose by making a good job of what has dropped in his lap and prove to the world that he is not the prick and douche bag that most of the world thinks he is.

He should bear in mind that the majority of the American people that voted did not vote for him!

•••
The man is a prick and a complete douche bag but nevertheless he is president elect.
Unless he gets assassinated by one of the many lining up to get their slice of fame the world and the USA are stuck with him for at least the next 4 years.

I sincerely hope he was only doing what he did was to threaten the establishment, no doubt he was as surprised as the rest of the world that he won.

He has nothing to lose by making a good job of what has dropped in his lap and prove to the world that he is not the prick and douche bag that most of the world thinks he is.

He should bear in mind that the majority of the American people that voted did not vote for him!
I disagree. With all due respects.The majority did vote for him. That's why he won.He is the first person in the history of the United States to be a person with no expireience to win. The fact that he could have enjoyed his senior years rich and safe said allot that he is willing to stand in front of a Bullitt for his nation.
For years people said to their children .You can be anything you want to be including President of the United States. Trump just proved.You can be anything you want to be if you are willing to work hard and believe.

Last edited:
•••
I disagree. The majority did vote for him. That's why he won.He is the first person in the history of the United States to be a person with no expireience to win. The fact that he could have enjoyed his senior years rich and safe said allot that he is willing to stand in front of a Bullitt for his nation.
For years people said to their children .You can be anything you want to be including President of the United States. Trump just proved.You can be anything you want to be if you are willing to work hard and believe.

You may disagree but Clinton has more votes than Trump, that is certainly how it stands at the moment with a few thousand uncounted votes to come in.
The American system allows that to happen, Ask Al Gore.The one with the most votes can lose!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back