Dynadot

discuss Looks like Trump will win

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Based on the way things are going Trump will be the next president.
What do you think?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You may disagree but Clinton has more votes than Trump, that is certainly how it stands at the moment with a few thousand uncounted votes to come in.
The American system allows that to happen, Ask Al Gore.The one with the most votes can lose!
I agree to disagree.
But tomorrow is another day. And if Trump lost that theory would be used just the same.
A few thousand votes are totally different from a landslide Trump ammased

Last edited:
•••
I think the real winner is the one that can make everybody happy :(

•••
I remember one of trump statement said "Hillary should be shot firing squad"? This was not nice :(

•••
Last edited:
•••
Hillary never said that trump should be killed for all the wrong doing he does and did. Do you see the difference?

•••
I agree to disagree.
But tomorrow is another day. And if Trump lost that theory would be used just the same
Clinton got more votes than Trump, it is fact not a theory, what is there to disagree with?

Simply the American election system which I guess you are not aware of, allows a candidate to win even though they do not get the popular vote. ( majority)

•••
Do you like to teach your children to be hateful?

•••
Clinton got more votes than Trump, it is fact not a theory, what is there to disagree with?

Simply the American election system which I guess you are not aware of, allows a candidate to win even though they do not get the popular vote. ( majority)
Popular vote does not equal electoral vote.
In a year or 2 Trump may get the popular vote.Give it a chance.Why the hostility?
Don't worry be happy

Last edited:
•••
Do you like to lead by example and be a role model for the world? Why this is hard to understand and do?

•••
This whole election just made me sad :( because we are all human being.

•••
•••
•••
•••
The electoral college is of critical importance to the existence of the U.S. States agreed to join the union, only because of the electoral college. Take away that, and most states will secede. Joining the union is a choice. Bill Clinton and Barack Obama cleaned house with the electoral college.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back