Domain Empire

Looking to hire Designers!!!

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
HastyHost is currently seeking approximately 3 design partners. The partners will work closely with our customer care department and the customer to design custom and unique websites for our customers. We are currently getting tons of requests for custom work. Pay will be 75% of the prices we charge our customer. We are looking for different levels and price points so that we can offer services for many budgets. If your interested please drop me an email at Andy (@) Hasty Host . CoM

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Emailed you, please consider!
-Sam

•••
What kind of websites do the customers want? Simple static website, custom built script, joomla/CMS like websites?

•••
Hi James,

Sorry what your email address or send me a PM with further info on the deals

•••
Ranging from flash with custom PHP backend to a clean cut design for wordpress. You will be matched up with jobs your "best fit" for.

taerese said:
Hi James,

Sorry what your email address or send me a PM with further info on the deals
Well first off I'm Andy lol

James is a mod here who bought my username :)

I will pm you the exact email I put spaces to prevent spam.

•••
•••
Why so many links and emails?

•••
Sent you an email buddy!;)

•••
Iam interested.....

I am interested in doing this job for you....i am completely into flash designing and my designs are pre-developed.We will try and ensure that the design is in best interest of the customer.If you are interested please hire me .I am looking forward to you.

•••
Need some help

Hi Andy,

Email sent.

Best

•••
I'm still looking for designers although I'm no longer with hastyhost. Please send me your resumes to [email protected]

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back