IT.COM

Looking for the best PPC $$$..

NameSilo
Watch

tandiono

Tandiono.comEstablished Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Adsense is the best one right now although Yahoo recently came out with one. I would personally suggest using adsense although if someone has used both you might want to ask them.

•••
I use clicksor mainly becuase they pay via paypal, though they don't have a vey big range of ads. They also have a low money release date and you can have more than 1 website in each account, that is mainly why i use them :)

•••
SEDO very good overall

SEDO is great - their parking programme is growing from
strength to strength I believe they use google adwords.
Nice cleanpages with good targetting of trafffic.

Last edited:
•••
Clicksor is not the best program out there but if you cannot accept a check or a direct deposit into your bank account then I guess then they are the only option for you.

•••
JoshHendo said:
I use clicksor mainly becuase they pay via paypal, though they don't have a vey big range of ads. They also have a low money release date and you can have more than 1 website in each account, that is mainly why i use them :)
Google Also allows Multiple Websites Under 1 Account .
As do most other companies

•••
Barefoottech said:
Google Also allows Multiple Websites Under 1 Account .
As do most other companies

Oh, ok. Thanks. I was told once that they didn't :hehe:

•••
AdSense is by far the best for me. You might also look into RevenuePilot, Clicksor, and Searchfeed.

Good luck!

•••
Thanks for the feedbacks.. I'll try and see which one is the best.. Thx

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back