NameSilo

registrars Looking for tasting registrar

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

eternaldomains

Established Member
Impact
Seeking suggestions on new tasting registrars.

Epik - fail
Dynadot - fail
PDR - now fail
Sav - wait forever to manually delete

Any new suggestions please?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Seeking suggestions on new tasting registrars.

Epik - fail
Dynadot - fail
PDR - now fail
Sav - wait forever to manually delete

Any new suggestions please?

Epik.com works for me 100%

•••
•••
Tried Porkbun?
Does Porkbun even have tasting?? Or is it like Epik, must request for it? I've just searched for {grace delete} and {tasting} on site:porkbun.com but nothing that seems related came out.

•••
Does Porkbun even have tasting?? Or is it like Epik, must request for it? I've just searched for {grace delete} and {tasting} on site:porkbun.com but nothing that seems related came out.
Oops. Please ignore. I mistook the term. Never done domain tasting.

•••
Did you try Cosmotown?
You should read the ToS of each registrar some write it clearly that there is no refund for such cases, some will write that they offer refund.
At the moment Sav looks easier to me, delete a fresh reg domain during 3 or 5 days and get a refund, I forgot how many days exactly, because i did that a long time ago.
And when you get a refund to your Card the bank will take some fees that is why better to think before registering a domain, same thing with other shops like Aliexpress, you get less than what you paid if a refund happen. This is understandable cause any CC transactions cost electricity and resources to perform, no one will do it for free, even bitcoin and other crypto.
P.s. most of times the ToS are same on most registrars that is why to not read all those pages I go to ToS page and search refund words to see faster what is what.

Last edited:
•••
I recommend Namecheap.com

•••
Did you try Cosmotown?
You should read the ToS of each registrar some write it clearly that there is no refund for such cases, some will write that they offer refund.
At the moment Sav looks easier to me, delete a fresh reg domain during 3 or 5 days and get a refund, I forgot how many days exactly, because i did that a long time ago.
And when you get a refund to your Card the bank will take some fees that is why better to think before registering a domain, same thing with other shops like Aliexpress, you get less than what you paid if a refund happen. This is understandable cause any CC transactions cost electricity and resources to perform, no one will do it for free, even bitcoin and other crypto.
P.s. most of times the ToS are same on most registrars that is why to not read all those pages I go to ToS page and search refund words to see faster what is what.

I recommend Namecheap.com

Cosmo will randomly decide either to charge fees (which I might not mind) or refuse deletion (bad news) according to their terms.

Sav was probably better long ago but now it's a shitshow of 70+++ complaint pages.

NC requires "valid reason" to delete, tasting isn't one of them.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back