Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Looking for someone to make 20 scripts

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

young11

Account Closed
Impact
2
hey, I am starting my own website business, i need someone who is interested in making me a few scripts to start with but a ton more after that, an example of a few scripts i want are scripts like 4freebie.com and uktones.org, i need everything working in them and i need them ready to go, all i will have to do is change the affiliate info and things, 3 things im looking for in programmer 1. Quickness 2. Good prices 3. Good work. Let me know asap
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I might be able to do it. How soon do you need the script?
 
0
•••
bump
 
0
•••
I may be able to do a couple of scripts for you, if you cannot find someone to do the whole 20, i offer good prices and quality work, but it depends hwo soon you want them finished, please PM, or send me an email to [email protected] if you are interested

Thanks, Lee
 
0
•••
I own uktones.org and ustones.org

What kind of "cheap" are you talking? I have the scripts.
 
0
•••
4freebie is in parking and uktones.org is shopwing p0rn.

Can you show a exact example. I can do them.

Fast I can promise, Cheap umm.... I can't.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back