IT.COM

Looking for some feedback

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
This is still a work in progress. Some features are up and running others not yet but I would love some feedback on the design so far, about the feel of the site, input on the brand logo, etc. I am pretty new to Joomla so it's been a struggle trying to implement.... well anything to be honest. I just applied for ssl cert and will set that up in the next day or two so if http: doesn't work try https:

Angelcents.com

Thank you in advance for your ideas.

Sincerely
Toni

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
What are we judging? Its just ecommerce with a banner. I'd rate the banner 1.5/5

Pay someone $10 at Fiverr and have a professional looking banner/logo done (especially if you are expecting people to spend money on your site)

•••
What are we judging? Its just ecommerce with a banner. I'd rate the banner 1.5/5

That's why I rate so low, it's just a navigation bar and a small category's page. Pretty badly written. To the creator : I recommend paying buying a theme for like $50 and pay someone $20 to customise a theme to your liking.

•••
That's why I rate so low, it's just a navigation bar and a small category's page. Pretty badly written. To the creator : I recommend paying buying a theme for like $50 and pay someone $20 to customise a theme to your liking.

Agreed. 1995 called, it wants its code back.

•••
Ouch, that's a little to rough. HTML5 day of release did call however.

•••
It's all in good humor, no offense intended. ;)

•••
•••
Okay start from scratch again basically, I figured as much :( changed the header already. Do you like it any better?

•••
Okay start from scratch again basically, I figured as much :( changed the header already. Do you like it any better?

I'd recommend using PrestaShop as it's much simpler to use and comes with basic themes pre-installed.

•••
yeah it's not a store though and the crowdfunding platform needs a specific theme but I'll check into prestashop if I try to dev a online store.

thanks

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back