NameSilo

Looking for software

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Willhartha

Established Member
Impact
1
Hi, NPers!

I hope someone will help me.
I have a big list of domain names. And I need a software that will sort these domains by keyword.

Thanks,
Willhartha.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Domain Research Tool can do that, but you have to pay for it.

Great tool though, I use it every day.

ripley.
 
0
•••
I second that. For a serious domainer DRT is a must own.

Brad

ripley said:
Domain Research Tool can do that, but you have to pay for it.

Great tool though, I use it every day.

ripley.
 
0
•••
DRT is powerful but if you only need something simple check out Watch My Domains Pro.
 
0
•••
I use "Domain Punch Pro" - works well for my requirements.

Or excel if you dont have too many names.

Cheers.
 
0
•••
Thanks guys!

This function works better in Domain Punch
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back