Willhartha Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 1 Feb 7, 2009 651 views 5 replies #1 Hi, NPers! I hope someone will help me. I have a big list of domain names. And I need a software that will sort these domains by keyword. Thanks, Willhartha.
Hi, NPers! I hope someone will help me. I have a big list of domain names. And I need a software that will sort these domains by keyword. Thanks, Willhartha.
ripley VIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 75 Feb 7, 2009 #2 Domain Research Tool can do that, but you have to pay for it. Great tool though, I use it every day. ripley.
Domain Research Tool can do that, but you have to pay for it. Great tool though, I use it every day. ripley.
bmugford www.DataCube.comTop Member PRO VIP ICA Member Large Portfolio ★ 15 ★ Impact 85,946 Feb 7, 2009 #3 I second that. For a serious domainer DRT is a must own. Brad ripley said: Domain Research Tool can do that, but you have to pay for it. Great tool though, I use it every day. ripley. Click to expand...
I second that. For a serious domainer DRT is a must own. Brad ripley said: Domain Research Tool can do that, but you have to pay for it. Great tool though, I use it every day. ripley. Click to expand...
A Albert VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 15 Feb 8, 2009 #4 DRT is powerful but if you only need something simple check out Watch My Domains Pro.
mwzd Top Member VIP Large Portfolio ★ 15 ★ Impact 1,249 Feb 8, 2009 #5 I use "Domain Punch Pro" - works well for my requirements. Or excel if you dont have too many names. Cheers.
I use "Domain Punch Pro" - works well for my requirements. Or excel if you dont have too many names. Cheers.
Willhartha Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 1 Feb 8, 2009 #6 Thanks guys! This function works better in Domain Punch