Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Looking for PHP / MySQL programmer

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigturnip

Visit us at AreaX.comEstablished Member
Impact
17
I am looking for someone with PHP / MySQL experience to do some work for me on an ongoing basis, I have some small jobs that need to be done soon, but I have plans for some larger projects in the near future.

I would like to see some examples of previous work and also a rough hourly rate would be good.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi there.. could you e-mail [email protected]- me the full details of the project so by then I can come up witha good quote for this?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back