Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Looking for PHP coder to modify a script

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ixix

Think for yourselfEstablished Member
Impact
58
first read this

i'm willing to pay someone to modify this wordpress script so that i can add other article sources(and perhaps from rss feeds), besides the two mentioned... Name your price, if you send me a reasonable offer, i will send the script to you.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
hi you might want to check us out,
 
0
•••
I can probably do it. I have a Wordpress blog myself. I did all the modifications.
I've worked alot with WP Plugins as well.

PM me if you want some information.

As for my price. Very cheap, 3 dollars.
If I can't do it, you don't have to pay.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back