Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

budget: $5000+/item Looking for NNN.com and NNNN.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

sreza

Established Member
Impact
8
Hi,

I am buying the following domain for my clients

NNN.com - $150,000 - $300,000
NNNN.com - $10,000 - $30,000

I am looking for reseller prices.

We will use Escrow.com / DN.com for all domain deals.

Send via PM only if it meets the requirements, I will respond if I am interested.

Thanks
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Up
 
0
•••
Still looking
 
0
•••
Up
 
0
•••
Increased budget
 
0
•••
Up
 
0
•••
Pm
 
0
•••
Up
 
0
•••
Up
 
0
•••
Still looking
 
0
•••
up
 
0
•••
Up
 
0
•••
Up
 
0
•••
Still looking
 
0
•••
up
 
0
•••
still looking
 
0
•••
up
 
0
•••
up
 
0
•••
still looking
 
0
•••
sent
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads

DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back