Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Looking for membership type script

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Razvan

ExclusiveEstablished Member
Impact
20
Hi, I want to start a new site where I will be selling products like: scripts, templates etc. I am looking for a script that makes this process automatic, with payment by 2checkout integrated. I can only accept payment by 2co, PayPal has Romanian accounts limited to send only..

The membership part is optional, I just need something simple: users browse the site, select what they like and make the payment, after the payment they get the download link (or page) via email..

I need something similar to aMember ( http://amember.com/ ) but maybe cheaper and simpler..



Thanks in advance,
~ Razvan
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
Thanks, are there any other options.. ?
 
0
•••
i'm also interested in a similar script
 
0
•••
i think that oscommerce is also possible

regards
 
0
•••
Hi, i had a script similar to what you want a while ago. I remember buying it from ebay lol so you might want to try there
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back