Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Looking for logo

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

-MGS-

Established Member
Impact
7
Hi,

Well I am looking for a logo to be made for a music related site that I have.

The logo must be unique and also I am have all the files for the logo .PSD etc

I am looking to have it very quick and looking for it to be at a low cost.

Payment will be made after the lofo has been made.

PM or post here about costs WITH examples of other work!

-Dan
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
hi! you can check us out. contact me and I can send you samples :)
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
-MGS- said:
PM or post here about costs WITH examples of other work!

-Dan
Could you also all add the above, As asked in the main thread


-Dan
 
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
PM sent back
 
0
•••
If you have not already found anyone

Take a look at my portfolio

www.visualskill.com

if you like what you see feel free to email or pm me
 
0
•••
0
•••
Still need someone? Let me know if you do.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back