IT.COM

REQ-LOGO Looking for logo $50

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Name - 'iMorse Technologies'

Though we are web design-development company, we are thinking to redesign our logo.
So we want to make it open contest.
Along with our in house designers, we would like to get ideas from you experts here as well.
If we select logo from here we will pay $50 via paypal.
I would like to keep this content for next 2days..post your sample for 'iMorse Technologies'
Lets start guys..we may hire winner designer for next work.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi.
Here is an idea for your logo:

imorse-preview.jpg

imorse-site-preview.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
Can we get some more options here?

•••
Extending contest for 3days more..interested designers can send their logos asap now

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
@nityog

Can you please update your contest..

Thank you.

•••
•••
Will contest be still running ?

•••
I dont mind to keep it on if I am going to have good options

•••
@nityog Maybe you gonna like something like this , my attempt

i_Morse.jpg

•••
•••
Can a Moderator step in here?

•••
@nityog - This contest has passed the end date and exceeded it's 7 day selection time period. Please reply in this thread to announce the winner within the next 48 hours. Failure to do so would result in the contest being marked abandoned and followed by a bad business infraction as outlined in the rules.

It's my hopes that this matter can be resolved amicably so that I don't have to get further involved.

Thanks for understanding and good luck everyone.

•••
I dont mind to keep it on if I am going to have good options
There are some very nice designs here that people have spent their time dong for you. Perhaps give some information and feedback as to why you don't like them so people have a better idea of what you want, and/or can tweak their current designs ;)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back