Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Looking for LLLL.nets, but a certain kind

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for the following types of repeating letters. It doesn't have to be premium, but I do prefer it to be.

Sorry Basement, I borrowed your premade list.
ABAB.net type of domains. eg. cmcm.net
AABB.net type of domains eg. ppbb.net
ABBB.net type of domains eg. dfff.net
AAAB.net type of domains eg. fffd.net


I'm willing to pay up to $60 apiece depending on what it is. Please PM me with what you have. Please only send domain names that match my criteria.

I may be willing to spend more if the domain name is worth it. We will just have to see.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Is QQQx type ok for you?
 
0
•••
currenz said:
Is QQQx type ok for you?
Yes, but I won't pay as much as others. Would you take $25
 
0
•••
Hey Travis....you asked for PM's so please conduct negotiations in PM as well....

Thanks and good luck in your search...

Travis said:
Please PM me with what you have. Please only send domain names that match my criteria.
Travis said:
currenz said:
Is QQQx type ok for you?
Yes, but I won't pay as much as others. Would you take $25
 
0
•••
One sale pending. Anyone else?
 
0
•••
Bump. 1 bought so far. I'm still looking for more.
 
0
•••
[Mod edit] mydeuter...PM was asked for...don't post names
I already deleted you once above.....
Please read the Names Wanted Forum Rules
 
Last edited by a moderator:
0
•••
mydeuter said:
i have eezx.net and and zzki.net ...please pm if interested
Please read my description. That is not at all what I asked for, and offers are to be received through PM.
 
0
•••
Still interested in getting more.
 
0
•••
bump
 
0
•••
sheriffonline said:
PBLB.NET
PBPR.NET
FOYY.NET
OSIZ.NET

Above domains ok for you...
Please read my description again. None of those match any of the combinations I listed, and I also asked for the domain names to be PMed to me.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back