Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Looking for .info Domains

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bcrawfro122

Established Member
Impact
2
I am looking to buy several .info domains. I am really wanting dictionary words and word combinations, such as: letterhead. info, babycrib. info, dressers. info.
I am not interested in word or word combinations that are not dictionary words or that don't make sense, such as: circletree. info, cheesedesk. info (although I will consider short domains, such as LLL.info, LLLL.info. NNN.info, NNNN.info if they don't make a dictionary word)
Payments via paypal
Looking to pay $3.00 to $7.00 per domain.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I've bought a few and am still reviewing the others, thanks for all the submissions!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back