Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Looking for inexpensive forum customization

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kash88888

Established Member
Impact
0
I am looking for inexpensive forum customization, phpbb2 will be fine.

I can install phpbb2 without any problem.

I need header customization and adding a few sections and catagories.

If you have experience with phpbb mods or seo, we need to talk.

Please pm me directly with your offers.

Thanks,

-kash
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hello

maybe i can help you

just pm you now!
 
0
•••
I am interested in this aswell, please pm me with more information on what you need!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back