IT.COM

Looking for freelancer

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

brooksprings

Established Member
Impact
I really couldnt find a better place. I'm looking for a cheap freelance site. Ive tried the old most popular recently and it was much better 10 years ago, of late it has been a waste of time and money.

Do you get work done at one of the other sites?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have a site dealing with individuals. 10 years ago you got more for your money it is inflation.

•••
I dont mind paying more but mostly I got bait and switch and people that wouldnt follow instructions. I also got people that couldnt write answering ads about writing....

•••
I do understand it is discouraging when you don't get as expected i have had hundreds of gigs over my freelancer sites and it is good when you can work with people it is difficult taking a break and finding the caliber of users you had repeat dealings with aren't right at hand..

Last edited:
•••
A $5 gig to write and had was awful and likely 20 emails. A $5 gig was a try at a $100 gig. I'm going to find some place, as I have a simple task but not for me, and my last at at the one place ...Im looking else where.

•••
We are Professional Graphics Designer & Developors
And we provide online graphics designing services
Our services.
May this Eid bring joy and love to your heart and create all the opportunities of success for you! Eid Mubarak.
| 🔸Software | 🔸Digital Marketing | 🔸Web hosting | 🔸Web Design | 🔸Seo

🔸And much more...
For details:👇👇👇
Inbox us now!

•••
We regularly review domains from a lot to pick up good names. This is ongoing work. Please contact if you are interested in doing freelancing work.

•••
It's a good site, Upwork. Pay a reasonable amount. Get a good freelancer. It's worked for us lots of times on upwork.

•••
I really couldnt find a better place. I'm looking for a cheap freelance site. Ive tried the old most popular recently and it was much better 10 years ago, of late it has been a waste of time and money.

Do you get work done at one of the other sites?
If you are looking to hire a freelancer/team, kindly submit your budget.

•••
I can help you out! I am from Chennai, Tamilnadu, India
My experience is web designing, web hosting, article writing, video editing, logo design, server management, software installation [ Ubuntu, CentOS, Debian, Windows, MacOS ] & Domain Management.
Let me know!

Warm Regards
Dinesh Kandasamy
+91-6385124436 [Whatsapp] available 24x7

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back