Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Looking for design ideas

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Barrucadu

Established Member
Impact
64
I've just spent an hour or so changing www.yarrt.com from table-based to css-based, validating the code, and generally tidying it up (including the php).
Anyway, now that I can change the design by editing 3 files (css, header, footer) I was thinking about making a nice new layout for it. But I have no ideas...
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
I like the look you have going on there already! But I hate css! lol.

What i sometimes do to come up with a new idea is goto deviantart.com and look through some art work try and get some ideas. Millions of ideas there!
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back