Looking for custom code

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

CrazyEddie

Established Member
Impact
2
I'm thinking about having a custom website designed for me. I do not want to go into much detail here, however people that are interested can pm me for more details.

I'm looking to have a user powered site that they can make submissions to that other users can vote on creating top lists. I also want to have a intergrated blog.

If expereinced please pm me with an example of your work along with a ball park idea of price. I might consider creating a partnership with this project.

Ed
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back