Dynadot

Looking for cheap price .co.uk domain registration

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MIDHUN

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a cheap .co.uk domain registrar. Can you please suggest me any offers or promos which are active right now? I would like to buy more .co.uk domains.

Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You may refer to:

lcn.com - co.uk free for 1st year
uk2.net - £10.98 for two years
123-reg.co.uk - £0.99/1st year
ionos.co.uk - £1/1st year then £10/year
names.co.uk - free for 1st year

Most registrars offer lower prices in bulk purchases, just ask for help from the support.

•••
•••
•••
•••
just checked godaddy and this came up:

upload_2021-5-9_18-15-52.png

•••
just checked godaddy and this came up:

Show attachment 189902

$0.99 at godaddy if domain registration for 2 years:

upload_2021-5-10_6-50-39.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
upload_2021-5-10_6-50-52.png

----------------------------------------------------------

If you choose 1 year, the price will be $11.99:
upload_2021-5-10_6-51-45.png

Last edited:
•••
It's a good idea to cross-reference any UK domain registrar with TRUST PILOT UK. Read the most recent comments about customer service. Also read the negative review comments and see if the registrar bothered to RESPOND, and if it was a helpful one. More often than not if the Trust Pilot reviews are 4.5 stars or more it's a good company to do business with. It's worth carrying out this research before you make a decision as it will save your time and money.

Another thing you can do before spending any of your money on domains is to sign up for a free account with multiple UK registrars and submit a SUPPORT TICKET. See how long they take to respond, and if their response was friendly and solved your problem. I would wait a MAXIMUM of 24 HOURS for a standard (means not urgent) support ticket but expect a reply within 2-3 hours. They should also have a LIVE CHAT during business hours which you can also test.

Last edited:
•••
Back