J jandermile Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 0 100% 3 Feedback Jul 27, 2010 308 views 2 replies #1 Just pm me about what you can do ty
A Adamoverload New Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 0 0 Feedback Aug 6, 2010 #2 Your site Hello, i feel i have all the necessary skils to meet your needs! Get back to me with info! Thanks, Adam
Your site Hello, i feel i have all the necessary skils to meet your needs! Get back to me with info! Thanks, Adam
R Red-Spiral Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 9 100% 18 Feedback Aug 8, 2010 #3 Hey I can't seem to send you a PM. But I can have this done with a day or so for $15 as it is a simple site with forum installation.
Hey I can't seem to send you a PM. But I can have this done with a day or so for $15 as it is a simple site with forum installation.