NameSilo

Looking for Advice

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Chromis

Established Member
Impact
3
2 similar and related questions.

How would I (By using frames) have a web browser open up in the frame a .PDF or a .DOC (MS Word) File?

I am wanting to do a standard template that non-web type people can upload stuff like the current newsletter. and as long as it is in a standard name such as newsletter.doc it will replace the previous newsletter.

Example.. Top header and footer standard, Left side has link buttons. Each button will open up a different Doc file.. in the single frame. I can get it to go to a seperate page but I lose the links.

Any thoughts? Ideas? Comments?

Thanks
Chromis
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back