Dynadot

budget: above $1 Looking for a therapy practice name

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a brand name for a national therapy practice that doesn't use the normal keywords like therapy, counseling, mental health, etc. We want a name that sounds more inviting, like "new leaf" or "good life" etc. It can be up to three words but not too long. Two is much better.

Dot com only.

I can pay up to $50 per name, with a $300 total budget.

The unique focus of the practice is on drop-in and brief services. Basically like a supercuts, but for therapy. So a name that conveys those qualities would be ideal.

By DM only -- BE SURE TO STATE YOUR PRICE!

I will respond within 24 hours if interested.

UPDATE:

Thanks for all the submissions. I have responded to anything that might work so far. If I have not responded, please do not follow up or inquire. I cannot use the name.

I have bought one name and am looking for a few more. I am looking for a brand name, not a product or service name. Please ask yourself this before sending: could you really see this name on the marquis of a national mental health chain? If not, don't bother sending. I am not going to buy names like, gongaslax.com or bootyfresh.com or anything like that. Thanks!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Thanks for all the submissions. I have responded to anything that might work so far. If I have not responded, please do not follow up or inquire. I cannot use the name.

I have bought one name and am looking for a few more. I am looking for a brand name, not a product or service name. Please ask yourself this before sending: could you really see this name on the marquis of a national mental health chain? If not, don't bother sending. I am not going to buy names like, gongaslax.com or bootyfresh.com or anything like that. Thanks!

•••
•••
Looking for a brand name for a national therapy practice that doesn't use the normal keywords like therapy, counseling, mental health, etc. We want a name that sounds more inviting, like "new leaf" or "good life" etc. It can be up to three words but not too long. Two is much better.

Dot com only.

I can pay up to $50 per name, with a $300 total budget.

The unique focus of the practice is on drop-in and brief services. Basically like a supercuts, but for therapy. So a name that conveys those qualities would be ideal.

By DM only -- BE SURE TO STATE YOUR PRICE!

I will respond within 24 hours if interested.

UPDATE:

Dm Sent @krx

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
DM sent with 3 suggestions. Have a happy day :xf.smile: and thanks for opportunity to submit.
Bob

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back