Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Looking for a programmer/PHp coder

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

wisconsin

Established Member
Impact
6
Hello,

I am looking for a quality php coder /programmer. Please PM me if you're interested.

Thanks.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Pm Sent
 
0
•••
To help the OP I will list some requirements to get it started.

As for the project details I would like to mention that the project consists of a social networking. [Reunion site]

It should have groups, personal profile pages with an option for changing the layout with the help of CSS and other custom graphics. Uploading music. Uploading videos [ FFMPEG required ] streaming of those videos and music, Common profile options like change password, change name, add Bio, hobbies, interests etc.

If more info is needed or some stuff related to the scripts is not understood then please contact me. I will help all I can.

Thanks.
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back