Dynadot

budget: above $1000 Looking for a Great English 1 word (.com , possibly .co ) domain or 4L.com Brandable

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

McKay Taylor

Established Member
Impact
Looking to buy a english dictionary single word domain names (They need to be .COM , and possibly .CO if i like the word enough ;)

Also looking for fully pronounceable & or brandable LLLL.com's (not "semi pronounceable") should pass a radio test or be pretty dang close ;)

Qualifications for Dictionary Words
  • For the English Single Dictionary words please be a common Noun or some really great Verbs (preferably in the present tense). (NO TYPOS)
(Present tense) I.E. not taking a "real english word" and adding a random "ing" or "ed" at the end that doesn't add value or make any since.

• If suffix is commonly used in the english language then it will be considered. Such as domains like "landing.com over land.com) etc.. Both common words, but have different meanings.

Examples of good english domains (obviously some of these examples are very high tier priced domain, but just to give an idea) : Manage.com , Explore.com, Innovate.com

Looking for all kinds of words, especially those that deal with organizing, tech, futuristic, Positive connotative words

Budget: Up to 5K max

Looking to acquire multiple but willing to settle with one or two really good domains if i really like them :)

Please PM me domains with a price range

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Sending you a PM. I have a couple .co names you may like

•••
•••
eFunding.co
PM if interested.

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back