Domain Empire

Looking for a good reseller hosting - $5 for your help

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Closed - Thanks anyone for helping.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hi,

Go here: {PLEASE READ FORUM RULES: NO LINKS TO OTHER DOMAIN RELATED FORUMS}

fill it in and in less then a couple of hours you get a reliable hosting provider.

Hope this was helpfull :P

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi DomainEmpire.Com,

I would highly recommend Bliksem Hosting for a reseller account. I have been using them and have not had a single problem. Their servers are fast and they have excellent plans at great prices! You can view their plans here and compare them with bgfweb:

http://bliksemhosting.com/reseller.html

Good luck finding a host! :D

Take care,
~Mr. Bone88

•••
Thanks anyone for posting in public/by PM info and suggestions about your favourite host companies, we'll evaluate them individually then we'll compare their offers and we'll post here our decision within the next 24/36hours and the member who suggested "the best company" (basing on our needs, they're all good hosts at a first look) will receive a thanks bonus of $5 (ridiculous I know but it will be our way to thank him for the time spent in helping us).

xlusive, please contact me by email: [email protected] - Interested in your suggestions (without violating this forum rules) :)

•••
I've been happy with ResellerZoom.com. Check 'em out.

•••
Reseller zoom offers the same plan for 4.95 (dabb beat me to it lol)

•••
www.ASmallOrange.com Is where I'm currently being hosted. The downtime is next to non and the prices are cheap for the support and service you get. Just ask something on the forums, or send in an email and see how long it takes for you to get a response.

Good Luck choosing a host!

Last edited:
•••
i will recommend you to go in hostingzoom which is currently i am beng hosted and it is the best.

•••
Oblivion. said:
www.ASmallOrange.com The uptime is next to non.
Good Luck choosing a host!

you mean downtime? cause if the uptime whas nothing, why would u recommend them.. lol

•••
templaterave said:
you mean downtime? cause if the uptime whas nothing, why would u recommend them.. lol

Woops, I meant downtime :tri: That'll teach me to use a computer just after I've woken up :zzz:

•••
Sorry for the delay in updating this thread, I've had several things to do offline in the last few hours so I lost time ...
I'll spent the next 3hours to finish comparing all proposed hosts (really many in multiple forums and in big part by PM) then, for honesty, I'll post here the full list + the site I'll opt for, with an explanation about the reason of my choice .. At that point, I'll send hte promised bonus by PM to the first person who suggested that particular host.

Thanks again for helping, from now you can stop sending Pms, the final update will come later today.

•••
PM me and I can get you an offer of 25gig space/45gig bandwdith for cheaper than 15dollars

•••
Ok, after hours of comparison I was ready to post my "final decision" (dathorn.com) but now someone PMed me a new address (ace-host.net) ... I'll try to choose between one of them within (and no further) tomorrow then I'll send the $5 bonus to the person who suggested it.

Here's the full list of proposd hosts, all great services, really hard to say who's the best so I'm basing my choice only on personal criteria and instinct :)

www.ace-host.net
www.asmallorange.com
www.bliksemhosting.com
www.bluehost.com
www.clook.net
www.dathorn.com
www.hostdime.com
www.hostgator.com
www.hostway.com
www.httpme.com
www.kualo.com
www.optikhosting.com
www.page-zone.com
www.polurnet.com
www.resellerzoom.com
www.serversun.com
www.site5.com
www.sonataweb.net

Ok, I continue to get new offers so here're the most important features my host should have: allowing personal dns, individual ftp/cpanel access for each user, an acceptable rapport web space/monthly bandwidth at a reasonable price, Fantastico and some preinstalled scripts (better if including formmail), unlimited subdomains/mlists/autoresponders, WHM, user billing service + any additional feature welcome.

Ok, I'll take a decision soon.

•••
you might try varhosting.net
they have good plans and support

•••
go for neomedia-network.net :D they rock

•••
polurnet for professional services , and the free polurnet sitebuilder hehe!!!

•••
majinbuu1023 said:
polurnet for professional services , and the free polurnet sitebuilder hehe!!!

Thanks for the kind recommendation, Dylan :tu:

•••
Closed - Thanks anyone for helping.

Last edited:
•••
We're looking forward working with you, Luigi. :tu:

Best Regards

•••
DomainEmpire.com said:
Ok, thanks again for all the new proposed hosts, all evaluated carefully ... Time is money for us, we can't wait any longer so we opt for <Edited> => polurnet.com <= for several reasons which will be long explaining here but we reknow also that at least 6 of the other proposed hosts are really attractive with very competitive offers.

Thread officially closed, issue successfully solved, we'll send the $5 bonus to the person who proposed us this host.
eho proposed you this host?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back