NameSilo

Looking for a free php editor?!?!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

PoorDoggie

Soon to be RICHdoggie!VIP Member
Impact
18
I used to use DreamWeaver, but I am having slight complications with it, and it won't run on my computer...

is there a FREE php program that works like DreamWeaver:

- Color coding
- Define "sites" so that you can easilly access all the files of your site
- HTML and PHP

Thanks a lot
Tom :)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Best bet is to try Google.. "wysiwyg php editor" and see what pops up..
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
:) Thanks... will have a look :wave:
 
0
•••
Take a look at PHP Designer 2005 - lovly one that i use.. :)

Petter B-)
 
0
•••
Petter said:
Take a look at PHP Designer 2005 - lovly one that i use.. :)

Petter B-)
where can I find it? download.com?

I'll have a search B-) thanks
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back