Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

AHK747

Established Member
Impact
Hi

I have been working on the project Hungrydesk .co .uk for the last 12 months, I also own the .com I have a company setup both in the UK and the USA, unfortunately one of my folks isn't well and am trying to raise money to pay bills and simply have no time to get the concept going.

I have had great website visits, I have about 3000-4000 people signed up to the newsletter in the UK, I have had 2 offers of 50K and 2 offers of 35K but they came from tyre kickers who didn't pay once they signed the sale and purchase contract, I had listed it on Ebay and Flippa where the Tyre kickers have come from.

I am looking for a broker who has a genuine buyer whit real money and not a day dream and hoping to get something for nothing, I have spent 23K British pounds to get this concept ready to launch, I am opened to genuine offers for a quick sale and purchase any questions please let me know.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back