IT.COM

budget: above $5000 Looking for 1 or 2 Word .COMS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. I'm looking for some great domains to add to my portfolio. My total budget is up to $25,000. I will quickly pay between $100 to $10,000 per domain that I really want.

PLEASE read my requirements and ONLY send me the type of domains I'm asking for by Direct Message. I don't want any junk domains! I won't buy domains that don't fit my criteria- so don't waste your time and mine by offering other domains. I'm looking for high value domains you want to liquidate and get quick cash for. I don't want to hurt my eyes looking at all the domains you just registered! If you are new at domain investing and don't yet really know what a valuable domain is, then this is not the thread for you to reply to. Please don't send me names telling me how much some automated appraisal service says your name is worth because I don't care and neither should you.

Requirements

* Extension
: I'm only interested in .com domains.

* Looking for: Names that would be a first choice for a business owner's website, not names that could easily be replaced by hand registering a name or buying a cheaper name listed at any of the marketplaces. I will consider excellent 1 or 2 word names that are very positive and in the right order. I am open to great generic 1 or 2 word names and also great brandable, product, service, crypto, meta, nft, or phrases.

* Price:
Send your asking price. It should be a wholesale price meant for a reseller. I will not pay anywhere near end user prices because this is an investment with high carry cost and there must be good profit potential ( I have already purchased several hundred names over the years from dozens of Namepros members who have submitted names in my other Namepros wanted section threads). I'm looking for domains you're trying to liquidate for quick cash. Please don't send domains that aren't priced. I'll ignore them.

* Payment: I will be happy to use Epik escrow or Dan or any of the other well known marketplaces you may use. I'll consider Paypal depending on the price and if I can trust the seller 100%. If it's an expensive domain and you can offer installments, please let me know because that may increase the chances that I will decide to purchase your name.

* Timeframe: If a deal is reached, you'll need to remove the domain from all the marketplaces it's listed at and all the NamePros posts you listed it at before we start the transaction. Then we can go ahead with the deal. I pay quickly and want to deal with sellers who quickly follow through with transferring the name to me without any hassle.

Thanks in advance for everyone who submits names that meet my request, but I'll likely only reply if I'm interested in buying the names you send me. Please post in this thread that you sent me a DM.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••