NameSilo

Looking 1-2$ prices.

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Crusader3000

Established Member
Impact
125
I looking 1-2$ prices for this zones
.com .org .net .biz .info
Registrar must have easy registration (not fasthosts) and free push - change owner (not register.it).

Now my cheapest prices
namecheap.com info 0.88$
resellerclub.com biz 2,49$
directnic.com .com 4.17$
P.S. Please sorry my bad english.
 
2
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
thanks
 
1
•••
Directnic back to it's original price, $7.99
 
0
•••
Directnic back to it's original price, $7.99
Now minimal price for .com give Alpnames, 6.99$ + my lovely payment system webmoney.
But 6.99 not good price, I love 1-2$.
 
0
•••
Well, this month are no promos for 1-2$. Except register.it (ant their other 3 websites).
 
0
•••
Well, this month are no promos for 1-2$. Except register.it (ant their other 3 websites).

I buy and SELL domains. In register.it I can not change owner.
 
1
•••
Sure you don't like Godaddy and 1&1 :D

.info $2.99 at GD
 
Last edited:
0
•••
namecheap 0,88$ .info + free privacy protection.
Godaddy have good promo for NEW account (0,99$ .com), but my account is old.
 
0
•••
I buy and SELL domains. In register.it I can not change owner.

Who said that? I have more than 200 domains at that registrar. Few names sold here and push works like charm. It is possible only you need to know how to do that.
 
0
•••
Register.it promos are for EU residents only.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Who said that? I have more than 200 domains at that registrar. Few names sold here and push works like charm. It is possible only you need to know how to do that.

I can push domain in this registrar, but I can not change owner (change personal data), they want money, 35 euro.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back