Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

WPM

Established Member
Impact
Greetings,

I have in our portfolio a nice selection of automotive "sales" domains.

Looking for someone with contacts in the Automotive world leading to the decision makers and or communication with the high end marketing agencies that handle their accounts. This industry has a multi billion dollar advertising budget(s) and need to spend their money wisely. ;)

If you are a qualified broker (6 figure sales) we will offer top commissions to get the specific deals we are interested in doing. If you are not a broker, if a deal goes through you will see something. I can't say what until I see a deal. :$:

These domains are NOT for sale (I know, never say never... if the numbers move me... maybe) but for LEASE on a bi-annual, annual or multi year lease as redirects.

The domains are slogans you have heard millions of times already and are familiar to the English speaking world. They can be used in whatever fashion needed for advertising and are powerful. They are generic so any car company may use them and with the right broker should start a bidding war for the leases. To quote Uncle Don, "They're gonna be HUGE!". :!:

If you believe you are the right person for the task, please PM me with your details of sales and the connections you have. I don't need to see names, just the deals. Of course if your the right person but not a broker, I many need a couple names and perhaps an introduction.

I will provide the names via PM after I am convinced you are what you say.

No need to reply to this thread, PMs will suffice.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Regards,

WPM

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back