Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Logo's Needed, Please Help

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

fire228

Account Closed
Impact
0
I need some logos for a site of mine. I don't have alot of money to spend on these and only need 3-4 but they need to look good and not cheap. Here is a site with example of what I would like:
http://www.adultspace.com/promote_us.html

logos with an Adult theme.

My site is called, Sinful Side & Slogan is "The Naughty Version of Myspace"

Sizes needed are:
120x240
468x60
728x90
250x250

I also have our logo I would like in the banner somewhere. Here is the file:
http://rapidshare.com/files/150020139/sin_logo.psd.html

Mockups Please and I will paypal the winner $10
Thanks alot!!! :cy:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi!

Sorry but $10 isn't enough for the work. Thanks!
 
0
•••
I could perhaps help you out in exchange for a banner link to my site, if interested send me a PM.

Thanks,

Mike
 
0
•••
ROFL! 10$. hah!
 
0
•••
Keep on laughing.......

Did them myself for FREE

:sold: hahahaha
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back