Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Logo for TwoMoon.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

twomoon

Amat victoria curamTop Member
Impact
1,115
Type of Contest : LOGO

Prize : $50.00 via Paypal

Contest End Date & Time : Oct. 12, 8.00 PM

Size Requirements : Any

Color Requirements : No requirements

General Requirements : Company name is TwoMoon (EDITED) (it's the major words, they must be in logo) Web consultancy (they could be near, under logo etc.), domain twomoon.com


Additional Information : Don't look at the current logo and colors at twomoon.com - it must be something else

If you need more information please ask.

Thanks, Nick
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
ahm..any feedback sir, any revisions?
 
0
•••
Here I go with mine.

15ck5mh.jpg
 
0
•••
0
•••
Thanks, shizuo!
I'm glad you like it. :)
Cheers.

-----

Some slight changes.
Feedback will be highly appreciated.

2zivfw8.jpg
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Here is the original version modified somewhat. Is there anything I should change?

twomoonv2.jpg


Ralphie
 
0
•••
Thanks ralphie, thanks ancitis also (your work is great and your're very creative).

The time is came. As I posted I do like some different designs. But the one I like most of all now is Neonic's sample, so he is a winner. Please PM me your PayPal details.

Thank you all guys, you are all professionals, but today there is one winner.

Regards, Nick
 
1
•••
Payment received, files sent, I-trader left. Thanks, Nick!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back