Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick Pereira

Established Member
Impact
Type of Contest :Logo design for NameApex
Prize :$30(need something simple so seems fair)
Contest End Date & Time :1week from today
Size Requirements :need something that can be used as a site logo but also as a fb cover photo.
Color Requirements :i like blue and silver
General Requirements :i want something to use as a profile pic, as a logo for my site to list all my domains and sites and also possibly have it as a fb cover so it has to be something that can be used in different sizes, or have a few different sized ones.
Additional Information :you can look up apex and take your perspective of the word for inspiration.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
nameapex.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
Will post my submission soon!

•••
•••
@Loko nice "mountain" concept. Perhaps it would be better if it was a straight mountain and the mountain top was the "inside" of the a.

@WORDSWORTH very nice. Can i see a solid colour with no shade and perhaps another font? Thanks guys

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
@Loko nice "mountain" concept. Perhaps it would be better if it was a straight mountain and the mountain top was the "inside" of the a.

Thanks for the feedback.

Some changes
nameapex2.png
:

•••
•••
design/brand proposition:

TsB6dc.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi!
I made a design, I hope it's ok:
name-apex.jpg

•••
•••
@Sobi is the winner and im taking care of payment privately. Thank you to all entrants.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back