NameSilo

Logo edit/enlargement needed $10.00.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andynoswad

Established Member
Impact
2
Hi I am needing someone to reproduce the attached logo, but in a larger format than it is currently in - the image quality needs to be exactly the same however. Ideally I need a number of different sizes.

This should be a relatively easy job for someone who has the skills, hence why I am offering $10.00 to the person who can do this.

Ideally I need the image as is, and also with the colours reversing - so black and white and white and black if you know what I mean.

Anything else please ask.
 

Attachments

  • Logo2.jpg
    Logo2.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 47
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Ps. the first person to get me what I need to the desired standard wins the contest.

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

Above contest now close - cant figure out how to delete posts here!!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back