Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain logo dot ws

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

-EM-

Top Member
Impact
1,914
What do you think about logo dot ws? :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
I was after the keyword and not after the ccTLD. The fact that might be other keywords available in .ws doesn't disturb me at all.

Thank you
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The fact that there are so many stellar keywords available to hand-reg in the extension hurts the value big time.

any examples?

..i'd register 10-20 stellar keywords in .ws why not, i sold a couple of non-stellar .ws earlier this year



*
 
1
•••
If it was mine I wouldn't sell it below $500.

Not that .ws sales are easy.

Develop and sell imo, that will give you the best return, good luck!
 
2
•••
Nice domain, now you have to find a buyer willing to look beyond the extension... if you find one let me know, I have a few .ws names I'd like to sell.

Good luck
 
1
•••
save it, develop, and look for the right buyer..

good luck
 
1
•••
Intrinsic value = $0 ???
Yeah ignore that!

I've sold a couple of similar .ws domains for over $300 within a year of reg'. I still have 2 more and will not either for less than $250. And neither of those are better than your logo - ws

Personally, I wouldn't consider anything less than $500. However, I would also develop that rather than try to sell it. Good luck.
 
0
•••
Thanks, I was thinking about a freelancer site only for logo design .
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back