Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Logo Contest

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

robtehgod

Account Closed
Impact
1
I'm looking for a logo for Gamebugs.org, any color scheme, but something that is able to be worked into a layout.

Maybe a World of Warcraft or Guild Wars scheme.

Prize is currently 250NP$, however it will be upped within a few days.

Contest over May 20th, 2005. Good luck everyone!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
GameBugs.org Logo:
gamebugs9rk.jpg


If chosen, will be suppled in .ai, .jpg, .gif and .eps formats. The logo is entirely vector and the bug is custom-drawn by me. Hope you like it, simple, but, I think, pretty effective!
 
0
•••
Looks great, by the way the site's colors are a little like this:

sample5sh.gif
 
0
•••
GameBugs.org Logo (#2):
gamebugs0rx.jpg


Made some slight changes to the logo.
 
0
•••
:kickass: Looking good, will :)
 
0
•••
Thanks Rob, glad you like it. I might put in another entry later, I shall see.
 
0
•••
Just another thing I thoguht I'd add in, the site has alot of online game exploits, however the insect was very creative. :)
 
0
•••
Well, I figured, GameBUGS, automatically leads to a drawing of a bug!
 
0
•••
very nice bug will7 : )
 
0
•••
Thanks acortez :)
 
0
•••
Heres mine,
bug1copy1ak.jpg
bug29ly.jpg
i can change anything if you want something changed.:D
 
0
•••
Nice bug, did you draw it yourself?
 
0
•••
My try :)

Ok, i made one myself. I've choosen a more simplistic design.
The "bug" is just the "G" letter :)

And ofcource the black & white version.
I made it in Corel Draw so it's vectorial.
 
0
•••
Looking good everyone :)
Great entries!
 
0
•••
Rob, any decision?
 
0
•••
if its still open i will try to make one in like 3 or 4 hours :D im not at home right now
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back