Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Logo Competition

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Should there be a second and third prize?

  • 1st

    Yes

    8 
    votes
    53.3%
  • 2nd

    No

    7 
    votes
    46.7%

domaino

Established Member
Impact
34
**********************************************************
LESS THAN 4 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!
**********************************************************
I'm looking for a logo for my new football/soccer site slidingtackle.com

I will pay $70 to the winning designer. I would prefer lighter colours, im thinking green, blue etc. I have seen some of the previous attempts, particularly in crazyd's thread and i must say they were excellent. I hope for the same quality in this thread and i look forward to seeing your designs.

Payment will be made to the winning designer via paypal. The closing date is 17th June 12 noon UK TIME.

I of course reserve the right to refuse all entries if i consider them unsuitable.

Prizes:

1st: $70
2nd: $20
3rd: $10

Good Luck everyone and i will keep you all constantly informed of what i think.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
nice work, i love that logo.....i will try and get my new design in today ;)
 
0
•••
OK domaino, fair enough, thought i would give it a shot.

Ill have something new up shortly.
 
0
•••
oh good... a competition that isnt over yet. How much time do we all have left on this one?

oh... it finished just over 3 hours ago.....
seems I missed the train again.
 
0
•••
CyberDread,

It ends tomorrow June 17th at 12:00PM UK Time ... So you still got a Day to work on a Design :) ...

Regards,
Danny
 
0
•••
I'll have another design in soon :)
 
0
•••
oh crap i thought it was friday today.
well thats good news, i have an extra day to work!
:)
ill get on it right away.
 
0
•••
here is a revised copy

anything can be changed...

slidintackle61eh.jpg


i know you liked the man in the circle but it was hard to fit that into this design, look forward to the feedback!

any feedback tonight? ;)
 
0
•••
Unfortunately, I don't think I'm going to be able to get my new design in in time! I have school tomorrow and get back at 4:30PM (UK TIME), by then, the contest will be closed. Hopefully I'll get something for my current design though!

Sorry again though!
 
0
•••
domaino, can I have feedback on mine? (posted above)

Thanks,
Matt
 
0
•••
working on it !! :
 
0
•••
170 Designs: I am not to keen on these, the text is ok, however i am not keen on the tone of blue or the styling of the sliding figure. Please make alterations if you wish.

Steadler: The text is a good style, however i do not think it is suitable for a soccer website. Once againg i am not keen on the figure, i feel it is to imposing on the logo. The figure does not have to be sliding either, i feel that many have started including sliding figures since i asked petter to try this, i feel they have been created with little success.

Contest will now close ON 17th June at 10PM (UK TIME) as i will not be in at noon to post the winner. All entries must be in by this time and i will submit the winner at 11PM (UK TIME).
 
0
•••
Hey, thanks for this contest! You're a nice generous guy!

Tell me what you think:




Thanks!
 
0
•••
hey dude heres my final dig! this ones for adriano!lol
sofi5fi.jpg
 
0
•••
domaino said:
170 Designs: I am not to keen on these, the text is ok, however i am not keen on the tone of blue or the styling of the sliding figure. Please make alterations if you wish.

Steadler: The text is a good style, however i do not think it is suitable for a soccer website. Once againg i am not keen on the figure, i feel it is to imposing on the logo. The figure does not have to be sliding either, i feel that many have started including sliding figures since i asked petter to try this, i feel they have been created with little success.

Contest will now close ON 17th June at 10PM (UK TIME) as i will not be in at noon to post the winner. All entries must be in by this time and i will submit the winner at 11PM (UK TIME).

Sweet, I'll be able to get my entry in now :) I'm in a creative mood today too!
 
0
•••
Good Luck to all who entered ... Can't wait to hear the Winner(s)
 
0
•••
Yes, good luck to everyone who entered! :wave: Some really nice entries and I think it's gonne be a close one between everyone.. B-)
 
0
•••
0
•••
Ends at 10PM UK time, not 12, he changed the ending time ;)
 
0
•••
o thnx again for the deedback im going to go bac to my original design nd try and spie it up ;)
 
0
•••
Oh yeah, I knew that lol. I forgot about that. Well, I would make more designs, but I'm not at home so mine will have to do (and win).

Good luck everyone!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back