Domain Empire

Logo & Bannar Design Software?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
:hi: Friends,

Kindly recommend me good and easy to use Logo and Bannar Design Softwares.

Thanks & regards,

Awais

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Koolmoves.

It depends on your needs but I would recommend it.
Its very powerful, considering it can do most things flash can do its almost a steal at the reg price, easy to use and has great support.

I tried most "banner" software and they allways fails in some way or another when you have a nice idea you want to make.

•••
If you're looking for something simple, there are lots of logo and banner generators online. Search for something like "logo banner generator web 2.0" and you'll get a list of sites that allows you to create simple logos that look modern enough.

If you're into something more challenging and manual, Adobe Photoshop (or Illustrator) and Adobe Flash are great softwares for both banner and logo creation.

•••
You can do pro logos with the free vectorprogram called

Inkscape. Don't let the fact that its free fool you, its very good.

Inkscape. Draw Freely.

•••
Hi,
You have not specify your needs which kinds of banner you need. That someone recommend you. If your banner does not match it would be fail. It many time happened with me.

•••
Inkscape is good. Easy controls. But if you need finer controls, try GIMP. Download it from gimp.org. Its free and opensource. And also search for free gimp scripts, that will make your banner creation a breeze.

•••
i wouldn't use these software as i am not experienced with them, i would use photo shop as you can create pretty much anything you want, animation, 3d Objects and many more

•••
I usually use Corel Draw X3 for making logos and Flax CS4 for making banners.

•••
Corel Draw here also....
i am using this software for
any of my Designing works...

•••
i say start with open source software first like:

GIMP
GIMPshop
Paint.net

then if you need more features use Adobe photoshop.

•••
Hi, i have been using fireworks as its easy and very userfriendly... if you are starting and need strong basics then start from fireworks and thn jump to photoshop!! It will be great and u will learn a lot!

Cheers!

•••
I have learned logo designing and banner making in coral draw.its great and very easy to use.you can make great work with it

•••
Uhh... well you didn't list your skill level... but in all honesty this will give you the most options on what you can do...

Adobe Illustrator.

•••
•••
Flash banner designer software is best software for designing banners(only banners).......you must try it

•••
I think to make logo and banner you must have good knowledge of coral draw or Photoshop.

my most of friends use Photoshop to design the logo.

its easy and very powerful tool to make logo of what you want.

see when you make a logo it is the symbol of that particular organisation to represent.

Photoshop is where you can design the logo from your ideas and make many edit and update

in it.

I think their other software in the market but they will give you the static banner and logo may

be not of your choice and may be not up to the mark.

•••
there are lots of logo creating software, but the most popular in the whole world is Photoshop.
It is widely used all over the world, to create websites/logo design and buttons,.

I personally like to work in photoshop, although it is hard to learn ..but there are hundred of online tuts by which you can easily learn photoshop.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back